Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fall Season is Over!

I can't believe it.. it has taken me a week to have time to sit down and blog my heart out. Out of town company, commitments and back issues are to blame.  But now,  great last class.  We succeeded in honoring Cathy and making her last class a wonderful surprise. 




We also had a surprise ourselves with the walk through of the birth of Christ.  So all in all it was awesome.  Next  year we will have even more fun as Spring brings us more in depth information on Hebrews.  The word of God is alive and active and sharper than any two edged sword..  I'm so glad to be studying it with you.






Now I have to say, it took me this long to also have time to indulge myself in your wonderful cards and gifts that were packed with care into that sweet Fall basket .  Thank you, thank you.  It was such a pleasure to serve each and every one of you and I did it with joy and excitement.  I learned so much from you and your questions in class, your testimonies, and my table mates gave me great insight each class so it was a win-win for everyone. Your cards were such an encouragement. Thank you for the ribbons, the fall decorations, the towel, the pumpkins, the corn of different sizes, the stickers, the spider, the pine cones, the fall treats of all sizes, shapes and kinds.  It was so much fun to open and enjoy.  I am blessed.

Keep Cathy in your prayers this season as she continues to work through her health issues.  I know God has great plans for her and us as a class.  I'll send you an email when sign-ups are starting and I hope you can all make Hebrews part two a part of your Spring plans.



Have a beautiful, thankful Thanksgiving and don't forget to spend time with Him.

Love, love and more love, Meribeth

No comments:

Post a Comment